Monday, December 10, 2012

Mondays music moves me, 12-10-12


Photobucket

Thus begins another week of Christmas music! Lol, this is gonna be hard, since I'm not a huge christmas music kinda guy, but lets see what we can find! Dancing shoes on? You know I like them fun!! Lets Go!! Ain't it the truth Baby!! For my family that won't make it home for Christmas this year. We'll save y'all a place!! Where's the Christmas Margaritas?? Honestly, this is my favorite christmas song of all time Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not much into Christmas music are ya? LOL How ya doin' dude? Sure hope all is well with you. Love all your songs. Some are new to me so thanks for sharing. My hubby's band plays the last one! They only know 3 Christmas songs, but that's the best one! Your Camouflage Xmas nites is such a tear jerker. If there's anything I can do for y'all just say the word. Xmasdolly at comcast dot net HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY NEW FRIEND. Your wife is a living doll! Love her too pieces! Take care & thanks for playing along HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections; I featured Chuck Berry's "Run Run Rudolph" in my own 4M post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love them! Very nice selections.

    Thank you.

    Have a festive weekend!

    ReplyDelete