Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost

I don't know what to do. Losing Tina and Mark was bad. The fact that I couldn't be there was worse. Then Kent gets shot. Now, he's gone. I didn't get to say goodbye, and I probably won't make it to the memorial. My stupid ass decision to move closer to family took me away from the family I've had for ten years. I'm just lost. I can't describe how much this hurts. I've been heartbroken before, I've lost friends before, but this different. It feels like my heart is gone, like my soul has been broken. I don't care what it takes, how much I have to do, the silliness I have to put myself thru. I will go home. I will go back to where my home has been for the last 15 years. WHat I have here isn't worth watching my friends die from a distance. I can't do this anymore. If I have to share a box with Cecil, I'll be back as soon as I can get back. I can't stop bad people from doing bad things, but I can't take this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. It seems like it's been one thing after another up here and absolutely heart breaking that so many brave officers have been hurt or killed. I'm sure no one up here would be sad to see you come back. ;)

    ReplyDelete